The medisun UV-Check Hand radiometer enables users to make rapid and precise measurements of UV sources in the range of 250 – 400 nm. It has a special UV-Sensor. Up to 5 different UV spectrum ranges can be calibrated, e.g. UVB-311 narrow band or UVA broadband.
In the standard version, the medisun UV-Check is delivered with 2 calibrated UV spectra. Three further UV spectra can be calibrated optionally.
• Therapy device control, e.g. required as part of Balneo-phototherapy
• Comparative measurements at various measurement points
• Homogeneity measurements of surfaces
• Measurement of the performance drop in UV bulbs
• Checking of reflector characteristics
• Transmission measurements of filters
• Digital display with 3 ½ digits
• Up to 5 UV spectra can be selected
• Sensor diode with filter